We have spent months testing the backend of our VMS though still want to make 100% sure that the server part will work smoothly on all platforms that it can run on, the front end is reused from the VSaaS solution that we have released last year. - says Yuri Ahmetov, CEO.
vCloud.ai team is excited to invite you to the first public beta testing of our innovative video surveillance software product that has already recorded and streamed hours of video on up to 9 cameras and made us feel optimistic. Nevertheless, Cluebase is not yet a product that can be sold or purchased for a project. The release of Cluebase is planned for the end of 2021.
Beta Test provides a complete overview of the true experience gained by the end users while experiencing the product. Together we will try Cluebase on a variety of operating systems, servers, computers and cameras, so that we will make sure that the end-users will love the software when all the issues are fixed.
1. Every participant of the beta testing (Tester) is very appreciated and will be given free perpetual commercial product licenses according to the number of cameras that the Tester used for the beta testing.
2. Cluebase development team will send the installation and configuration instructions on 25 August 2021.
3. Beta testing will finish on 10 September 2021.
4. Tester will send the issue reports to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. At least one issue report and a screenshot showing a working system are required to claim free licenses.
Skills: the Tester should be able to work from a command line in Windows or Linux
Hardware: Quad-core Intel/AMD or ARM CPU 1.8 GHz per core, 8 GB RAM, 512GB HDD, SSD (for the OS)
Operating systems: Windows 10, MacOS 11, Linux (any version supporting Docker)
Software: Docker (latest version)
Testing dates: 25 august - 10 September 2021
Beta testers can register here: https://vcloud.ai/cluebase-vms-beta-testing-registration/